SMXtalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st round at Tain

Go down

1st round at Tain Empty 1st round at Tain

Post  deeps Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 am

1st of all i would like to say a huuuge thanks to JOHNNY BUNGA and all the good people over the weekend who dug into their pockets and handed over some hard earned money to help my youngest daughter JO compete on SKY 1 GOT TO DANCE on 18th march ... cheers cheers cheers anyway bit of a bitter sweet start to the MCF year eh?? the track was really good to me this year ..[[i was,nt off once Very Happy ]] it held together more than usual as it rained really hard for a short time on the saturday morning so soaked into the sand ... the racin was fantastic the whole weekend Very Happy apart from a couple of communication problems... Sad the banter between riders and officials was spot on Very Happy apart from a couple of communication problems ... :(all in all i had a really good weekend ,racing on the saturday and watching on the sunday ..big thanks to all the team and looking forward to the next round allready [[sweet ]]and also like to wish a speedy recovery to the guys that got hurt ...[[bitter]] get well soon guys...DEEPS
deeps
deeps

Back to top Go down