SMXtalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust

2 posters

Go down

Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust Empty Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust

Post  stephen_kay Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:40 am

yesterday at doune i noticed there was alot of smoke coming out of my bike so i stopped and cut it out and noticed the smoke was a blueish colour, im not losing any power and my engine was roasting after about 3 laps. the smoke smells of burning and ive no idea what it is??

Anyone have any ideas?

My bike is a kx125.
stephen_kay
stephen_kay

Back to top Go down

Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust Empty Re: Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust

Post  hey jeannie Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm

stephen_kay wrote:yesterday at doune i noticed there was alot of smoke coming out of my bike so i stopped and cut it out and noticed the smoke was a blueish colour, im not losing any power and my engine was roasting after about 3 laps. the smoke smells of burning and ive no idea what it is??

Anyone have any ideas?

My bike is a kx125.
It's a 2 stroke it will smoke you may have too much oil in it! Also check the gearbox oil has'nt gone down! Smile
hey jeannie

Back to top Go down

Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust Empty Re: Blueish smoke coming out of my exhaust

Post  stephen_kay Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm

The oil mix is fine, the gearbox oil has gone down someone said it could be the crank seal, hopefully can get it fixed for weekend. Thanks
stephen_kay
stephen_kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum