Ryan Dungey

Go down

Ryan Dungey

Post  Crf-Honda on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 am

Ryan dungey has broken his collarbone Crying or Very sad

Crf-Honda

Posts : 6
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2012-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  seanellis129 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 am

noticed this yesterday. big hit for the supercross, 3 contenders out already (reed, dungey & canard), villopoto's defo gonna take it this year

seanellis129

Posts : 43
Reputation : 2578
Join date : 2012-03-11
Location : Rosyth, Fife

View user profile http://smellis.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  Crf-Honda on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 am

seanellis129 wrote:noticed this yesterday. big hit for the supercross, 3 contenders out already (reed, dungey & canard), villopoto's defo gonna take it this year

This will make it boring IMO, unless something happens to villipoto he will probably walk it

Crf-Honda

Posts : 6
Reputation : 2490
Join date : 2012-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  chrisgg90 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 am

Crf-Honda wrote:
seanellis129 wrote:noticed this yesterday. big hit for the supercross, 3 contenders out already (reed, dungey & canard), villopoto's defo gonna take it this year

This will make it boring IMO, unless something happens to villipoto he will probably walk it

As soon as Reed went out it was boring. Roll on the GP's then the outdoors cheers

chrisgg90

Posts : 2
Reputation : 2469
Join date : 2012-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  seanellis129 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 am

ye man, reeds defo one of the better 450 riders in supercross, stewart just cant stay on the bike!

seanellis129

Posts : 43
Reputation : 2578
Join date : 2012-03-11
Location : Rosyth, Fife

View user profile http://smellis.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  SMXtalk Admin on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:20 am

seanellis129 wrote:ye man, reeds defo one of the better 450 riders in supercross, stewart just cant stay on the bike!
I hope Stewart manages to stay on and makes it interesting, I doubt that though.
avatar
SMXtalk Admin
Admin

Posts : 21
Reputation : 2554
Join date : 2012-03-06

View user profile http://www.smxtalk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  honda7 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:26 am

Villi is in another league atm, he seems to not fall under pressure at all, consistent and mistake free elephant

honda7

Posts : 10
Reputation : 2497
Join date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  seanellis129 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 am

consistent is an understatement for villopoto, hes consistent whether he falls or not, he proved that at the weekend, he can go down first lap & still ride to an excellent finish

as they say you win the championship on your bad days

seanellis129

Posts : 43
Reputation : 2578
Join date : 2012-03-11
Location : Rosyth, Fife

View user profile http://smellis.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  honda7 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:01 am

seanellis129 wrote:consistent is an understatement for villopoto, hes consistent whether he falls or not, he proved that at the weekend, he can go down first lap & still ride to an excellent finish

as they say you win the championship on your bad days

sadly this is true Crying or Very sad they may aswell crown him as champ now lol, well never say never i suppose

honda7

Posts : 10
Reputation : 2497
Join date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  honda7 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:04 am

Least we have the outdoors to look forward to though Basketball

honda7

Posts : 10
Reputation : 2497
Join date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  seanellis129 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 am

villopoto would have to get injured to throw it away now

seanellis129

Posts : 43
Reputation : 2578
Join date : 2012-03-11
Location : Rosyth, Fife

View user profile http://smellis.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  chrisgg90 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

It's racing, anything can happen, that's why we race. Don't hand him the plate just yet, it's only half way through. One DNF and Stewart is right back in it.

chrisgg90

Posts : 2
Reputation : 2469
Join date : 2012-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  SMXtalk Admin on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:24 am

avatar
SMXtalk Admin
Admin

Posts : 21
Reputation : 2554
Join date : 2012-03-06

View user profile http://www.smxtalk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Dungey

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum